The six-time kayak fishing paddle of the year, the Angler Pro is the most used paddle by professional anglers. Hand-crafted in Osceola, WI USA.
The Angler Pro comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control. The Angler Pro is available in sizes ranging from 230cm to 280cm, in 10cm increments.
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
- Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)