CD Outdoors is operated by Chesapeake native Capt. Chris Dollar who has more than 25 years experience leading outdoor adventures on the Chesapeake Bay. On fly or light tackle, center console or kayak, Capt. Chris$ will guide you through the Chesapeake's magical marsh guts or glide across grass flats to cast for rockfish (stripers), bluefish, speckled trout, and red drum.
We fish from Native Watercraft kayaks, the most stable fishing yaks on the water, and use top-quality fishing equipment including St. Croix rods. We also fish from an Everglades 243cc center console. Need a bigger boat for family or company fishing trip? We connect you with experienced Bay captains. Call (410) 991-8468 or email to book your trip.
- Everglades 243: $575.00 [Full day] $475.00 [6 Hours] Half-day $400.00
- Kayak Fishing: $250.00 Additional Angler $90.00 each. Three anglers max. Three (3) Hours. Kayaks, fishing tackle, paddle and PFD included. Maryland fishing license is required for kayak trips.
- Kayak Mothership: $450.00 Five (5) Hours. (Excludes Kayak Rental and MD Fishing License.)
- Rates are for the Eastern Bay/Chester River area. Custom trips to Honga River, Tangier Sound, lower Rappahannock and Piankatank rivers are available. Call (410) 991-8468 or email for dates and pricing.
- $150.00 Deposit Required On All Trips: Mail deposit check to: CD Outdoors, LLC PO Box 367 Queenstown MD 21658.
Fully licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard, Capt. Dollar is also a National Safe Boating Council certified instructor. His services include navigation, close-quarter and docking skills as well as fishing tactics, knots and casting instruction. Three-hour minimum unless otherwise agreed upon. $60.00 per hour; travel time is $20.00 per hour.
What to Bring
- Maryland Tidal Fishing License [Kayak trips only.]
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, rain/wind jacket, quick drying pants or waders, camera, insect repellant.
- Water and snacks. Small cooler OK.
Refund Policy: If Captain cancels the trip due to weather or other circumstances beyond his control, the client can reschedule and/or receive a full refund. Client must notify Captain 14 days prior to the scheduled trip to receive a full refund on deposit. If the client cancels trip less than 14 days prior to trip, Captain will do his best to reschedule but if no arrangement can be made, deposit may be forfeited.