Native Watercraft Slayer 12 XC is equally at home stalking the flats, paddling open water or floating rivers. The XC's hull performs equally well in various conditions because the broad flatter hull design not only allows river anglers to maneuver and control their boats in tighter conditions while sliding through shallow areas with a very shallow draft, but it also gives and incredibly stable standing platform for sight fishing. When it's time to cover water, a quick flip of the lever drops down a directional keg, allowing the Slayer XC to track straight and true to the next hotspot. A clean deck profile that's packed with fish-ready features and advanced electronics capabilities for even the biggest gear hound. [Price reflects in Store pickup only. Local Delivery from Shop possible, call for rates.]
- Length: 12'2"
- Width: 36.5"
- Fitted Hull Weight: 87 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 104 lbs.
- Depth at beam: 12"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- *Weight of the kayak without the seat, typically when transporting the kayak.
- #Weight with the seat, typically when the kayak is about to be launched.